Today I brought to you another step-to-step makeup tutorial. There's a list of products used to achieve this look and also a detailed description. Hope you find it usefull and enjoy it.
STEP - BY - STEP MAKE UP TUTORIAL:
1) Fill your eyebrows thicker than usual and apply eyeshadow base.
2) Apply white shimmering eyeshadow or a pigment on the lid.
3) Apply a light-brown eyeshadow on the crease.
4) Apply dark-brown eyeshadow on top of it and blend!
5) Line your waterline with white pencil and apply white eyeshadow
below your eyebrows and in the corner of your eye.
6) Apply black gel eyeliner and don't forget to wing it!
7) Curl your lashes and apply mascara.
8) Put on false lashes ether on the whole eye
or just in the outer corner.
*For face, just put on foundation, bronzer and blush.
Blush should be placed high on apples of the cheeks.
*For lips, outline them and apply red lipstick
or just a very good red tinted gloss.
And you're done!
Tip: Curl your hair and add some vintage/retro details
(necklace, ring, earring) and you'll surely be rocking this look!
Hope it was helpful and that you enjoyed this look.
Share your opinion with me. :)